Thursday, July 9, 2009

For Your Reading Pleasure

I'm going away to Key West, Florida for the week starting tomorrow and while I'll have full internet access, I'm not exactly sure how many original posts are going to be going up from now till that point. But, in the meantime I just want to two more good blogs that should stem the tide.

First is Basketball trainer and consultant Alan Stein's blog. His latest entry is a recap of his week spent at the Lebron James Nike Skills Academy Camp. In there he discusses the now infamous Jordan Crawford dunk on Lebron James.

Beside that though it is a really good read and gives insight into the type of worker Lebron is and what it takes to make the NBA.

Secondly, the guys over at IMG Academy, mainly David Thorpe and Anthony Macri have not only given us the pleasure of launching twitter accounts (@coachthorpe, @coachmacri) but have now also launched a blog called Make Two Plays.

I have to say I am personally pretty fired up for the Make Two Plays launching. Both Thorpe and Macri are so insightful and there is a ton of knowledge to be gained from just checking that blog everyday (when its getting updated regulary).

Thats all for now, enjoy your reading. Both of these blogs can also be found in my links.

No comments:

Post a Comment